ENERGY REDUCTION WORKSHOP
- Tuesday 07th November
- Wexford Chamber Board Room
Increase Profits with Energy Efficiency
Understanding & managing your electricity usage bills are the key to achieving improvements and savings.
This 2.5 hour workshop will teach you how to:
- Develop an action plan to achieve identified savings in electricity usage, thus reducing your bill
- Set up an action programme for getting savings projects completed.
- Information will be given on the available grant aid and what types of projects qualify.
- Real life case studies will be presented and full workshop materials will be provided to attendees.
- Please bring your bills with you on the day, as these will be analyzed to show you where you are using most of your electricity.
This workshop is sponsored by Energia.
Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first come basis, so booking is essential.
For further details and booking contact: Wexford Chamber Skillnet
Telephone: (053) 912 2226 Email: email@example.com