Wexford Chamber, in business for business, is an organisation focused on actively promoting business in Wexford. As Wexford’s leading business organisation we:
- Lobby relevant stakeholders on key issues affecting Wexford businesses
- Create opportunities for networking leading to growth and profitability
- Supply up to date business intelligence through our Chambers Ireland Network
- Promote Wexford as a place to do business
- Network at over 60 events per year half of which are free for members
- Promote to business professionals through our strong chambers membership base ranging from SMEs to multinationals
Joining Wexford Chamber represents an investment that will open a pathway for your business to a rapidly expanding network of professional contacts. Business referrals, networking and professional development are core reasons why businesses join Wexford Chamber and remain on as Members.
These are just some of the many ways in which we support our Members:
- Email newsletter updates on local, national and international business opportunities
- Networking events – Business After Hours, Breakfast Networking, Expert Forums and Business District Meetings
- Promotional Events – Business Awards, Wexford Expo, Love Wexford Love Fashion, Golf Classic, Fringe Festival and associations with many more events and festivals
- Referrals and Introductions – getting to know the local market
- Trade Services – official agent for authorising export documents
Our Board of Directors represents business sectors including finance, tourism, education, manufacturing and retail, ensuring that Wexford Chamber is well positioned to address the needs of our diverse membership base now and into the future.
Being a Member of Wexford Chamber makes you an integral part of Wexford’s vibrant business community.