The Post Coach offers a comprehensive suite of logistics services to the SME and one off senders of shipments. This could be anything from an envelope to a pallet. With over twenty years working in the ever changing world of logistics and listening to customers needs we knew a new kind of logistics service was needed to adapt. The needs of customers has become more complex, and presenting companies with more challenges.
The Post Coach is now Ireland’s brand leader and offers those very same SMEs a reliable and competitive service, guaranteeing a day-definite pick up and delivery. We treat your customers as if they were our own and if something doesn’t go quite right, we want to hear about it because it better not happen again. The Post Coach offers customers a hands on service, our online website allows for getting an instant quote, book a shipment, and track your shipment in real time. The use of mobile devices have radically changed how people can access information or require information.
We are proud of our local, down to earth focus, but we are also immensely proud of the global connections that we have established. Our global partners now ship to over 200 destinations worldwide, yet our customers can still reach our founder, John. Please find his contact details listed below.
Business Website Address: www.thepostcoach.com
Business Phone Number: 0876781520
Business Contact Email: email@example.com
Improved voice and data coverage – we have been independently certified as the best network for Smartphone usage.
• We have the lowest dropped call rate and over 15% more masts than our nearest competitor, 3 Ireland.
• We have upgraded our network recently with excellent nationwide coverage for voice and data to give you the best experience.
• Nearly €1 Billion invested into network.
• 4G Data – you will be enabled for 4G service on all our plans.
• 90% of 4G coverage through-out Ireland.
• HD Voice technology also included – this drowns out background noise and eliminates poor sound quality – only available on the Vodafone network.
• Exciting new venture with ESB to run fibre broadband through-out every business and home in Ireland. (Company name Siro).
• Over 56% of all Irish business use Vodafone for their total communications.
• Vodafone hold over 42% of Market Share through-out Ireland with 2.4 million customers.
• Wide range of Business Products available.
• Dedicated Business in Retail Advisors in 25 of our nation-wide Retail Branches.
• All trained to a high quality to offer Best in Class service.
• Expert Support – our set up team will manage your migration and ensure each user is set up correctly