DATE: Tuesday, 19th February 2019
TIME: 8.30am Registration & Refreshments
9.00am – 11am Briefing including Q&A
VENUE: Wexford Chamber Boardroom, Hill Street, Wexford
COST: Free Event
ISO 9001:2015 – a certified quality management system for organisations who wish to prove their ability to consistently provide products and services that meet the needs of their customers and other relevant stakeholders.
ISO 9001 quality management system is the internationally recognised business management standard. The ISO 9001 QMS provides the structure needed to control your business processes, monitor and improve their performance to drive efficiencies, improve client service and product excellence.
- Enhanced business opportunities
- Identifies more efficient processes
- Promotes more effective leadership
- Creates better business performance metrics
- Highlights areas to improve
- Communicates a positive message to employees
- Improved quality of products and services to your clients
- Promotes a right first time attitude
How to Implement ISO 9001:2015 into your business
The key steps to successful implementation of ISO 9001:2015
- Learn about ISO 9001:2015
- Perform a GAP Analysis
- Develop a Project Plan
- Train and Develop Employees
- Document your Quality Management System
- Implement ISO 9001 QMS
- Perform Internal Audits
- Prepare for the Registration Audit
Daly & Associates can help with the following:
- Development of the entire documented Quality Management System (manuals, procedures, forms).
- Professional guidance in the correct implementation of the system, so as to generate the necessary records and be safe in the knowledge that you are meeting the requirements.
- Improve your existing business management system
- Coach and train your staff on ISO 9001:2015 and its implementation
- Conduct internal audit of QMS and follow up on audit findings, so as to confirm readiness for certification body registration audit.
- Apply on your behalf to the most appropriate certification body for registration and assist you through the certification audit.
Registration is essential as places are limited.
RSVP: Email email@example.com or contact Wexford Chamber
on 053 9122226.