The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has responsibilities for a wide range of licensing, enforcement, monitoring and assessment activities associated with environmental protection. In this section you will find information describing how we perform our duties in these areas, as well as the rules and procedures we follow in administering the applicable environmental laws and regulations. You will also find detailed information on environmental quality, monitoring programmes, technical guidance, licensing and enforcement.
Business Website Address: http://www.epa.ie/
Business Phone Number: 053-9160600
Business Contact Email: email@example.com
Geoenvironemental is a multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy which provides a range of geotechnical, environmental management and monitoring services to public bodies, industry and house-builders/home owners. The company was started in 2006 by John Delaney and is based in Wexford Town. We provide environmental support to a number of Wexford based companies on an on-going basis. We specialise in the following services:
- Site Suitability Assessment
- Wastewater Treatment Advice and Design
- Storm Water Management Advice and Design
- Site Specific Flood Risk Assessment and Modelling
- Build Energy Rating (BER) Assessments
- Environmental Monitoring Services (groundwater, surface water, effluent, noise and dust monitoring)
- Well Pump Tests, Hydrogeological & Hydrological Assessments
- Discharge License Applications
- Environmental Management Systems Development
- IPPC, Waste License, Waste Permit Applications and Management
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Site Investigation Project Management
If you have any queries or need further information please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Business Website Address: www.geoenvironmental.ie
Business Phone Number: 087 7556013
Business Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Website Address: www.greenstar.ie
Business Phone Number: 087 230 7759
Business Contact Email: email@example.com
€coCert assist small businesses, medium organisations and large organisations in SAVING MONEY by looking closely at these costs, quickly finding cost-efficient ways of reducing them, while your business becomes greener at the same time. For a modest flat fee of typically €400 (ex VAT) we guarantee to find you savings which we’re confident will exceed the small initial outlay. In fact so confident is our claim we offer a money-back guarantee.
“€coCert Member Companies identify average annual savings in excess of €5000”.
Phil is an engineer who started his career in the UK shipbuilding industry. Later he was based in South Korea, then China, developing businesses for an international certification body. This included providing ISO 9000 Quality Certifications and ISO 14001 Environmental Certifications for local and multi-national business clients. Phil passed his ISO 14001 lead assessor training in Tokyo in 1996.
He moved to Ireland with his family in 2004, and spent four years as the environmental advisor to Waterford Chamber. In this role he assisted more than 30 Irish companies to improve their environmental performance and achieve an environmental certification, notably to the Green Dragon and Green Hospitality Awards.
Phil holds a first class honours degree in Naval Architecture; an M.Sc. in Production Technology; Diploma in Welding Technology; and a Fellowship in Manufacturing Management.
Econcertive provides environmental support to businesses and organisations in all sectors, primarily by means of the EcoCert scheme. The company follows its own EcoCert principles and operates in an environmentally aware and responsible manner.
- We monitor our own environmental performance and measure our carbon footprint
- We implement our own environmental improvements year-on-year
- We buy our electricity from the ‘greenest’ electricity supplier in Ireland
- We run fuel-efficient diesel vehicles
- We minimise travel by having home and office on the same site
- We recycle at least 70% of our waste
- We compost on site
- We use solar water heating
In short, we like to practice what we preach.
Business Website Address: http://www.ecocert.ie
Business Phone Number: 051-428739
Business Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org