Innovate’s mission is to make a difference to every organisation and their people by providing technology that balances today’s demands with the capability needed for tomorrow’s business success.
Our clients choose to partner with us to deliver productivity and efficiency improvements through the use of technology.
Innovate’s difference is ‘as-a-service’ meaning that we productise traditional ICT infrastructure, cloud and professional service investments into monthly operating expenditure. This frees up our clients’ capital, allowing them to invest their funds into activities that are core to their organisation’s mission.
We provide the technology and communication platforms upon which our clients run their businesses – from the ‘desk-to-the-datacentre’ and everything in between. This includes the phone on our customer’s desk (through Innovate’s business unit VoiceGrid), to network connectivity, through to cloud, onsite infrastructure and professional services all supported, monitored and reported upon through our Network Operations Centre.
Our core competencies are IT and telecommunications. Innovate’s partners include Microsoft, Cisco and IBM and, since our foundation, the most important stakeholders to our organisation are our clients and our people.
Business Website Address: www.innovate.ie
Business Phone Number: 053 9484118
Business Contact Email: email@example.com
New-Avenue is a business technology agency, helping clients to innovate through technology that drives business growth. New-Avenue recognises that your business success rests not only on service quality but also on the innovative services you offer.
Through years of experience, the team at New-Avenue knows that project success lies with us understanding your business before any solution is built. We work closely with all our customers, from a variety of industries, to implement a wide range of business solutions.
New-Avenue has worked with organisations of all sizes, from start-ups to worldwide corporates like Dell and Siemens. We take the time to learn about you and your needs but also about the service expectations of your customers and partners.
If you want to innovate through technology, talk to New-Avenue.
Business Website Address: http://www.newavenue.ie/
Business Phone Number: 051 563956
Business Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To enable our Customers to maximise the value that technology can bring to their business by empowering people to make a difference.
To be the leading technology partner in our target markets – innovative, responsive, trusted, and always front of mind with our customers.
PFH Technology group provide complete IT Managed Services, IT Infrastructure, Cloud and Communications solutions to enable our customers grow efficiently and operate with agility.
We have offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway and provide services both nationally and internationally to meet our customers’ requirements. We employ over 240 people of which over 190 are IT & telephony engineers / consultants.
PFH has been successfully trading for over 30 years and we represent leading worldwide technology vendors. Our service delivery teams are some of the most highly skilled and experienced consultants in Ireland and some possess unique vendor accreditations.
Perhaps uniquely in Ireland, PFH Technology have the staff, solutions and processes in place that allow us to service client requirements from 50 to over 50,000 employees and PFH have been engaged in some of the largest and most complex IT projects in Ireland.
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
01 242 2000
1 Eastgate Avenue,
021 230 3000
091 500 500
Improved voice and data coverage – we have been independently certified as the best network for Smartphone usage.
• We have the lowest dropped call rate and over 15% more masts than our nearest competitor, 3 Ireland.
• We have upgraded our network recently with excellent nationwide coverage for voice and data to give you the best experience.
• Nearly €1 Billion invested into network.
• 4G Data – you will be enabled for 4G service on all our plans.
• 90% of 4G coverage through-out Ireland.
• HD Voice technology also included – this drowns out background noise and eliminates poor sound quality – only available on the Vodafone network.
• Exciting new venture with ESB to run fibre broadband through-out every business and home in Ireland. (Company name Siro).
• Over 56% of all Irish business use Vodafone for their total communications.
• Vodafone hold over 42% of Market Share through-out Ireland with 2.4 million customers.
• Wide range of Business Products available.
• Dedicated Business in Retail Advisors in 25 of our nation-wide Retail Branches.
• All trained to a high quality to offer Best in Class service.
• Expert Support – our set up team will manage your migration and ensure each user is set up correctly