Benefits of Joining Wexford Chamber
Wexford Chamber works to deliver an unrivalled range of services and benefits to our members, all aimed at boosting your bottom line.
The Chamber Team is committed to working for and with its members to focus on the end result. Highlights of how the Chamber can help your business includes:
- Help in finding local trading opportunities
- Build Business relationships
- Join a network of over 15,000 businesses through Chambers Ireland.
- Trust – Small businesses, in particular, say that because they are Members they are trusted
- Personal Support from the CEO and the team at the Chamber
- Referrals – one to one and using the Chamber for contacts
- Opportunity to meet New Clients/Customers
- Facilitators – Chamber introductions leading to meetings with specific customers
- Communication – weekly Chamber e-zine invaluable source of information on what is happening
- Information – local, regional and national business news and information
- Links with other Chambers, local authorities and others agencies
- Alliances – IDA, Enterprise Ireland, Local Enterprise Office Wexford, Local Authorities, Chambers Ireland and South East Chambers
- Sponsorship Opportunities – to support or to be supported
- Networking – Chamber provides many opportunities throughout the year
- Corporate Business Opportunities in terms of offering discounts
- Give your business a powerful voice and influence decision-making through our lobbying campaigns.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest business and economic news, both locally and nationally, through the Chamber’s weekly e-newsletter
EXTEND YOUR NETWORK OF BUSINESS CONTACTS: We work on a programme of over 60 events each year to deliver genuine commercial opportunities, enhance the flow of knowledge and develop a supportive business community in Wexford. Whether it’s at our monthly Networking Events, Business After Hours, Educational Seminars, Wexford Business Awards, Wexford Business Expo or Fashion Show, our members enjoy invaluable access to the people and information that can move their business forward, regardless of the sector they work in.
PROMOTION: The quality of Chamber communications and the unique database of business members demonstrates the value you get from membership of Wexford Chamber. You can also advertise your products, services or events through our weekly e-newsletter, the members news section on our Website, sponsor one of our many events or drive new business with our monthly mailshot.
POLICY: Wexford Chamber has a proven track record at successfully influencing decisions that impact on the economic development of the region. We have direct access to decision makers at the highest level, and understand how to engage with Government and involve stakeholders to maximise our influence. Your company’s concerns will be represented by our team, who have the contacts, experience and knowledge to get the best for Wexford business.
ADD VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS: Wexford Chamber adds value to your business by providing seminars, workshops and information briefings on wide range of relevant subjects and topics. Topics include social media, finance, marketing & PR, trade & licensing, exporting & innovation support and procurement.