Hosted by Sheridan Insurances and in association with Royal London, are delighted to invite you and/or a colleague to attend their upcoming free lunchtime briefing “Safeguarding Your Company” on Wednesday 27th March. Featuring Royal London Business Protection Experts, will discuss the importance of having the necessary protection in place to ensure your business would survive without you, your business partner or other key employees due to serious illness or premature death.
You might think “It will never happen to our Company”, but statistics show that there’s a 49% chance of one partner in a 3 person business dying or becoming seriously ill before age 65.
You wouldn’t think twice about insuring your buildings, machinery and vehicles. But often management and personnel skills is your most valuable asset!
Consider the operational impact and financial risk of these important questions:
- How would the profits/success of your business be affected should you, one of your shareholders or key employees become seriously ill or die suddenly?
- Would your family be able to sell your share of the business back to your business partners if anything happened to you?
- If your business partner died, would their families want to take their place in the business?
- Would you have sufficient cash in the business to buy their share from them?
- Does your business owe money that would have to be repaid on your death or on the death of a key employee?
If the worst should happen and your business is not fully protected, your family could struggle financially or the ownership of your business may pass to someone you would not intend. Don’t let the same happen to you…..it’s time to review your current plans!
Business Owners and Company Directors who want to ensure any “hidden” financial and reputational threats to your business are minimised by keeping control of your business, maintaining profit levels and safeguarding loans.
RSVP: Pre-registration is
essential. Places are limited so please book early.
Kindly RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Monday 25th March 2019